**** PART 2: This Week Through Your M43 September 8, 2012 ****

Started Sep 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ollie 2
Senior MemberPosts: 1,364Gear list
Like?
Re: **** PART 2: This Week Through Your M43 September 8, 2012 ****
In reply to griddi, Sep 10, 2012

People respond to what they respond to.

There’s nothing “wrong” with you or your shots, they’re simply a bit run-of-the-mill and perhaps not particularly worthy of discussion, in some people’s minds.

There is no “secret society” here. Nobody is responding (as far as I can tell) to particular posters simply because they may be “better known”.

Your final comment regarding you feeling that you won’t comment on other people’s photos simply because you don’t get the responses you feel you deserve is simply juvenile.

If you want people to respond simply take much better/much worse photos.

Always works for me.

griddi wrote:

I just have up my mind, not to post photo's on any threads like this one again, as it is, one gets seldom a reply for the posted photo's, unless it is mostly somebody who is better know here, sort of belongs to this " special elite group " ........

Also I would like to add, this is not the first time......

I would appreciated comments, good or not so good, but not to get any at all, I find nearly sort of not the best of manners, after all one takes out the time etc. to download the photo's......

Of course this keeps me also away to reply to other photo's posted on this tread, why should I ?

Griddi......

Ollie 2's gear list:Ollie 2's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Olympus PEN E-P2 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow