1D 3D 6D 5D 7D 8D these are so boring....

Started Sep 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
bdkr65
Regular MemberPosts: 137Gear list
Like?
Re: I like your response and everyone elses response. :)
In reply to Apewithacamera, Sep 10, 2012

Apewithacamera wrote:

Just getting rid of the "D" would be a good start to lesson the confusion out there.

That won't happen until the next imaging technology becomes inexpensive enough for the masses, and only after computers stop talking in binary...Ya never know maybe Quantum Photonics is right around the corner...

I can see it now, the 5QP, [Did ya hear on CanonRumoursThe 6QP is coming...what do you want on that model?? If it were me , I'd like quad Type IV CF card, verbal setting algorithym which asks us what settings we want and makes recommendations on the perfect exposure, but then those 1200QP Nikon guys will still be talking about getting it perfect in the camera, because they haven't put in that damn anti-glamour chip the government made a requirement last year] 7QP, 1QPX and 800QP, 7100QP

it just has boring written all over it...different day, same deal

bdkr65's gear list:bdkr65's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow