Canada closes Iran embassy, says Tehran 'most significant threat' to world peace

Started Sep 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
René Schuster
Forum ProPosts: 12,582
Like?
Re: About time...
In reply to KEVZPHOTOS, Sep 10, 2012

KEVZPHOTOS wrote:

René Schuster wrote:

Wrong again, nothing against people of Jewish faith

I never said anything about Judaism (Ie: the Jewish religious component)...I said Jewish...please don't confuse the two seperate things.

but not a friend of Zionists, the politics of the Zionist Jerusalem administration and the Zionist brainwashing of the not so educated part of the US society. Jews and Zionists, a difference like day and night! But I'm sure you know this, don't you!?

Kinda like YOU knew the difference between Judiasm and Jewish - right

Too bad it's already past midnight and I've got to go to bed now just when it is getting interesting, as I have to get up early tomorrow morning, my "summer holidays" since June 1st are over (spine surgery).

Jewish, the Jewish religious component - here Zionist rhetoric/philosophy comes in, lol!

Being Jewish no longer seen as simply being a member of this religion, as it was over thousands of years, but being Jewish seen the way Hitler used to see it, "Jewish" being a race of its own! Sure, you never use this word "race", but it's always rather amusing to see your workaround, talking about this "psycho-cultural ethnicity, a kind of nationality" or something in that sense.
EDIT: "Ethno-cultural identity", lol, just seen it in your reply to gibigb.

Mentioned here: http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/differencejudzion.html
http://www.nkusa.org/aboutus/zionism/judaism_v_zionism.cfm

Will check back maybe tomorrow night, if possible.

Yes, the Jews are controlling America and seek world domination

Congrats, I see you've got it! Endlich!

Please let me know when it actually happens coz I'm waiting for my free hummus and rtn air tickets to Tel Aviv 3 times per year

Free, free, free - is all you guys can think about is money?
TA, hmm, I really hope TA survives Netanjahu's politics!

RS

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow