Vlad S
Senior MemberPosts: 3,026Gear list
Like?
+1 (nt)
In reply to rrr_hhh, Sep 10, 2012

rrr_hhh wrote:

Thorgrem wrote:

Tim in upstate NY wrote:

. . . Why are you unable to ignore threads that don't interest you? Do you have a problem with self control? Or are you upset when others participate in threads that you feel are inappropriate?

I prefer order over chaos. I prefer that when I open this forum I don't have to ignore half of the topics because there in the wrong place. I prefer to talk about m4/3 in a m4/3 forum and talk about NEX in a NEX forum. That's the whole idea of the different forums I think.

Why do you need to exclude these threads ? Personnally I find it normal to compare other cameras and systems to what I have. Everyone makes that kind f comparisons when getting a new camera. I'm happy to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the different systems. Especially right now, because the technology is moving very fast in the mirrorless market.

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

Vlad S's gear list:Vlad S's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow