Started Sep 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Twan Van Dommelen
Regular MemberPosts: 170
Like?
LX7 three questions and a tip
Sep 10, 2012

Hi there all, it has been a while since i posted on here. I have been a regular poster of LX1 and LX3 photos. Recently i had to update to the LX7 because my LX3 didnt have a swimming certificate. In other words i was so foolish to dip the camera underwater. But let's not look back, let's look forward: LX7!

Brightness adjustment

In order to save batt power i always set the brightness of the display as low as possible. I can't seem to find this function on the LX7.... anyone?

Sound off

For the same reason i set the sound volume to 0 but this doesnt seem to have any effect. It is still beeping with every button i touch... and i do not like that... and personally i hate the fake shutter-sounds...

RW2 cant be opened with Photoshop CS5

The last question for today is the following. I always shoot RAW images and i was perfectly happy with Photoshop CS5 opening the RW2 raw-images my LX3 produced. But now Photoshop does not open the RW2 images my LX7 creates sad sad... what do i do now? I prefer to use photoshop over any other image-application so is there a trick, am i doing something wrong...

Hope you all can help out. Oh and a little tip for future LX7 users. My LX1 and LX3 were securely tucked away in a LowePro REZO 30 but the LX7 is just a little bit to fat to fit. So i bought the LowePro REZO 50 and its a perfect couple.

Cheers!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow