D800: How Nikon packs shipment to customer

Started Sep 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
denooyer
Regular MemberPosts: 314
Like?
Re: My take on this foolishness
In reply to em_dee_aitch, Sep 10, 2012

em_dee_aitch wrote:

As I've reminded you before, nothing is more childish than denying responsibility for your own actions.

You should have send the camera in the original box. Blame yourself for once in your life.

Seriously... you started this thread a week ago and it's still alive. That's pretty sick man. Do you really like what your doing? Then invest your time in making better pictures and create an attractive website for visitors to be. You really think people read all those big piles of text these days?

Your website says you've got about 20 years experience or so. If you are working on this for 20 years, I cannot imagine you even have the time to complain about a Nikon shipment for a whole week.

I think there is one sentence on your website that says all about you as a person:
'...then meet me for coffee and let’s make fun of them!'

Or maybe this is even a better example:

'In other words, I will sell myself as being competent, which can be hard to come by in a market full of underemployed people who just picked up cameras in the last three years. Ouch, that stung. I keep it real.'

Why do have so much hatred against other people? What have they done to you... You are just a very insecure person if you say things like this.

And no wonder why people don't want to hire you.

You should think about yourself. Think about how you look at other people. Think about how other people look at you and your business. Think about why a company like apple is such a successful company; because there is no negativity whatsoever.

Don't be that arrogant, annoying wannabe photographer. People don't like it. And those people could be your clients...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SonyNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow