ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JPG
JPG
Senior MemberPosts: 1,203
Like?
NEX-5n vs. RX-100 ????
Sep 10, 2012

I was at a local camera shop the other day. They had the NEX-5n selling for $599 and the RX-100 selling for $649. For some reason the RX-100 doesn't seem like a good deal when they have the NEX-5n selling for nearly $50 less. I would certainly pick the 5n over RX-100 if I was looking for a new camera.

I also noticed that the Olympus OM-D in both silver and black were on the shelves as well as the NEX-7. So, apparently supply has finally caught up with demand with both models. I just had to fool around with the OM-D a little more just to try to convince myself if I made the right choice when I bought the NEX-7. It didn't take but a minute to realize I did indeed make the right decision. The control buttons were quite small and close together, without my glasses I was punching two buttons at the same time, or had difficulty finding the right button.
So, it looks like the NEX-7 will be staying with me for quite sometime longer.

Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow