X-Trans is NOT Random

Started Sep 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jeff Seltzer
Senior MemberPosts: 1,689
Like?
Re: Good grief, really??
In reply to rattymouse, Sep 9, 2012

Okay, Champ. Go back and read your original post. Sure seems like you are upset. My apologies, but your post didn't seem like someone wanting to engage in discussion. So, that being said, what exactly are you interested in discussing?

rattymouse wrote:

Jeff Seltzer wrote:

Okay, there smarty-pants. Well played. I guess we both have statistical backgrounds. So, if I understand you correctly, you are very upset that Fuji is using the wrong word?? I maintain my position...so dumb.

Once again, you are incorrect. I am upset at nothing. I introduced a point to have a discussion .

Discussion: the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.

This point clearly states the position that Fujifilm is wrong to use the word random. Such a position (again clearly) upsets a certain segment of a religious fantatical sect that cannot allow ANYTHING to be said against Fujifilm. Such dissent MUST be shut down, using savage and vicious personal attacks.

That you somehow have to invent the concept that I am "upset" over this puts you firmly in this camp. You dont like my position and again have to use the pejorative dumb.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinion/s and/or suggestion/s of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow