X-Trans is NOT Random

Started Sep 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
RealXenuis
Senior MemberPosts: 1,152Gear list
Like?
Re: From randomness to chaos!
In reply to rattymouse, Sep 9, 2012

I wouldn't goad people into checking out your hate-filled forum posting history.

Also, you're obviously very unhappy. No ration human spends this much time trolling and being negative on the internets (or in real life) if they are a happy person. YOU're just very, very sad. I will pray for you

rattymouse wrote:

MuMinded wrote:

Just click thru his posting history.. He has a reputation here built by his own bad manners and insulting behavior..

I happily invite folks to read my posting history if they are truly interesting/bored. Especially the threads that I start. I stand behind everything I write, unlike some of the folks here.

Don't believe me, just hang around for a while and he will prove it to you himself.. His response to you was proof of it..

He's just a sad internet personality trying to make up for something lacking in his life I'm guessing.. Sad really..

Yep, something really lacking here. A great wife, two blessed kids, a job that allows me to buy whatever I want, whenever I want and travel all over the world. About the only thing I lack is energy from being busy so much.

MuMinded

HaterMinded would be a much more accurate name for you.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinion/s and/or suggestion/s of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

-- hide signature --

"Would you please just contract HIV already?" - dnersesian (and now "Banned for 21 days")

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow