X-Trans is NOT Random

Started Sep 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
RealXenuis
Senior MemberPosts: 1,153Gear list
Like?
Re: Silly
In reply to Banned for 21 days, Sep 9, 2012

I'm starting to think you and Ratty are the same person. You had no problem creating a new username/acct after wishing HIV on me and my family. You're choosing to ignore the tone and history of Ratty, and the PhD's and mathy types who have refuted his claim. You can continue to ignore it, but the more you blindly back up ratty - the troll of the forum - the more It looks like you're Ratty and just have two accounts.

Regardless, you both belong together.

Banned for 21 days wrote:

Wanted to add something to this. In order to refute what he's saying, you'd also need to disagree with every dictionary definition of the word out there. Seems an unreasonable and exposed position to place one's self in, but I'll bite.

The most interesting thing about this conversation is not if ratty is right or wrong, which is pretty clear here, but why on earth someone would feel so offended as to attack his person over what is really just a logical point he is bringing up, even if you think it is not important.

I'm going to take a guess here and say that such illogical behavior stems from 2 things.

a. Sheep essentially following what they think is some sort of convention around here.

or

b. Once again more fanboyism pushed to lengths at which they will refute common knowledge in order to protect some kinship they feel they have with a brand.

I don't know. Neither of those seem worth it to me...

-- hide signature --

"Would you please just contract HIV already?" - dnersesian (and now "Banned for 21 days")

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow