Its only a Point & Shot but Hey!

Started Sep 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dutchpepper
Senior MemberPosts: 1,348Gear list
Like?
Re: P & S
In reply to cpfrank, Sep 9, 2012

cpfrank wrote:

Those are some great shots. It's too bad you have the eye for great pics, just not the camera. I'm not bashing you by any means cause I was once there too. But you have to realize at some point, with your vision, that you need to move on to something better so that the picture, as a whole, will be outstanding, not just the composition.

Peyton

Thanks Peyton for the compliment I appreciate it, We all have to start some where, I was seriously sick in 2010 and spent 2011 recovering

I needed something to get me out and about again, find a new interest I had to find a camera that would cover a lot of things for me I just wanted something I could fit in my pocket no big deal but had to offer me something new I am a real beginner so I didn't think I need any thing else and already the Sony was best camera I have ever had and way over what I could afford.

I didn't realize I could make interesting picture but the more I clicked the more I started to look! and with the feedback I get from this forum and flickr, it really encourages me to keep on clicking!. So maybe one day I might be able to afford that great camera!
regards Craig
http://www.flickr.com/photos/loubella/

Dutchpepper's gear list:Dutchpepper's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony a5000 Sony a6000 Tamron AF 55-200mm F/4-5.6 Di II LD Macro Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow