unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Silly
In reply to CraigArnold, Sep 9, 2012

CraigArnold wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

CraigArnold wrote:

"Randomness" is NOT INACCURATE in the context of a single-line marketing tag summary of what the engineers are trying to achieve.

Marketing, thieves and liars. They don't get the privilege to redefine words.

LOL. So bitter. And apparently so ignorant of how languages change and develop.

That is frick'en hilarious. Fujifilm's marketing droids get to define our language now? Oh that is rich.

At any rate they are not trying to redefine the word random.

What? You are back peddling now? Just above you are chastise me for not understanding how words change. Now you say that the word hasnt changed? Clear sign that you are dead-in-the-water in this argument.

No more than you are. Most adults understand these things.

I understand how to use a dictionary and how to understand its contents.

random
: without definite aim, direction, rule, or method

There is no better single adjective in the context.

Maybe not to your limited mind, but then again, all you are interested in is launcing personal attacks. Another poster, who was actually interested in this discussion said that a better word to describe Fujifilm's sensor would be a more complex pixel arrangement than a Bayer filter.

But you are far more interested in denigrating me for simply bringing up a point.

You are completely transparent.

As a decent and rational person, I'm sure you will soon be posting a heartfealt apology to Fujifilm.

Nonsense.

Well to be honest I wasn't holding my breath.

Frankly I doubt if you ever apologise for anything. Don't you get tired of being so angry and self-righteous all the time? How strange to live in a world where you already know everything.

How intellectually dishonest of you, assuming you have an intellect at all. I make a point, a point that several in this thread agree with and you blow that up to me thinking that I am right all the time. Absolute nonsense. I got news for you Jack, I am NOT right all the time, not even close to it.

You dont know squat about me except that I dont believe Fujifilm's X Trans sensor is arrayed in a random nature. That is all you know about me.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinion/s and/or suggestion/s of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow