Started Sep 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!!
In reply to Daedalus2000, Sep 9, 2012

We have a winner!

Daedalus2000 wrote:

This thread is moving from a discussion of the use of term "random" to chaos!

It is obvious that "random" is the wrong term, "more complex" is a better term.

Awesome...it only took a few dozen posts to get to the crux of the matter. Well done sir, well done. See what happens when you concentrate on the discussion and not the savage personal attacks? Awesome.

And by the way, I think that you could probably have a truly random arrangement of the RGB in each pixel, so that each individual sensor was different. But then, I guess the raw file would have to record the specific arrangement (of the sensor) for the decoder (which would then be very slow then)!

I am surprised though, by the strong nature of responses against rattymouse. No, he did not complain that the sensor is not random! He complained about the use of the term "random" from the marketing department.

Yes, it may not be a big thing but he is right.

The fact that I'm right is a big reason why you see the savage personal attacks on me.

It reminds me of people who sell stock trading systems based on "chaos"! They take people's money by telling them lies. I am not saying that Fuji does that of course. The X-pro1 is the best camera I ever had.

Why so much hate against rattymouse? Is there some history here?

Yes, I am not an Fujifilm A$$ kisser. That makes me a Fujifilm hater, despite now owning EIGHT Fujifilm cameras. You see, some rabid fan boys hear simply cannot tolerate a single word against their precious Fujifilm. Once someone utters a word against their religion, the attacks come out. Vicious personal attacks. The heretic must be dealt with.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinion/s and/or suggestion/s of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow