Photokina Rumours

Started Sep 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
iaredatsun
Contributing MemberPosts: 732Gear list
Like?
Re: Photokina Rumours
In reply to rattymouse, Sep 9, 2012

rattymouse,

undeniably, you are correct. But why the arsey attitude? Sarcasm and blasphemy in equally antagonistic measure.

Yes, the OP has only made three posts. So, does he not deserve a little courtesy or generosity? And if you can't manage that then you could simply ignore the thread.

I remember your posts from the Fuji forum. Seems like you bought a bit of the confrontational attitude so endemic there with you when you joined the Ricoh forum. Like guns, it would be much better left at the saloon door. imo.

All the best

D

rattymouse wrote:

BobEll69 wrote:

There seems to be lots of rumours around right now about new Pentax products at Photokina, but I haven't seen anything on new Ricoh products. Am I missing something? I thought for sure we would be seeing something coming out from the rumour mill by now

Jeez....it's only the most popular thread right now. Do you read anything here?

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1013&message=42406833

Edit: ah, your posting history says it all........

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinion/s and/or suggestion/s of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

-- hide signature --

'One must always take photos with the least respect for the subject and for oneself.' Henry Carter-Poisson

iaredatsun's gear list:iaredatsun's gear list
Ricoh Caplio GX100 Ricoh GR Digital +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow