Started Sep 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rizzobitz
Regular MemberPosts: 137
Like?
Leica m9 rental vacation pictures
Sep 7, 2012

Thank you to the people here on dpreview who helped me make the decision to rent an m9. You asked that I post photos. Please see the link below and c+c here on dpreview, not on the website which is for family.

Pictures under the MorroBay Avila Leica album were all taken with the m9+Voigtlander 35/1.2 wide open. Pictures in the second album were taken at the same time with my Sony Nex5n+SLR Magic hyperprime CINE 50mmT0.95 wide open.

I did very little post processing. All Leica photos were raw sent to lightroom 4, transfered to PhotoShop7, saved as jpegs. All Sonynex5n images were jpegs uploaded directly to PhotoShop7. All B/W conversions were unsaturated on Photoshop7.

My website adds an unpleasant canvas texture over the photos when viewing them as a slideshow probably to hide the excessive compression.

Similar pictures that were cuter/more captivating/entertaining won out against more technically perfect but boring images.

My variable ND and CPL filters self-rotated through the day which is why you will notice many pictures were taken at over 1000 ISO until I realized this and taped them to prevent shifting. Vignetting was due to these filters.

http://rizzobitz.shutterfly.com

Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow