New cameras expected within a month:

Started Aug 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
abriwin
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
G12 Replacement Coming Soon to Photokina?
In reply to GeraldW, Sep 7, 2012

I agree with you as to the digic 5 processor and almost with the lens only differing slightly in that I am hoping from 24mm to 200mm. ƒ2 to ƒ4 but I'd be happy with 25 or even 26 to 180mm as long as they don't drop below 5X zoom. I am also agreeing that a 2/3rds sensor possibly CMOS and not more than 14 to 16 Mps. Be nice if they kept the viewfinder but if if makes it lighter and leaner given that they keep the articulated screen, I could live without one. One other thing, I would hope that with a digic 5 processor we would see at least 10 fps in sequence mode.

Photokina less than a week away, I am surprised there has been no more discussion on this as a G13 or 14 is really overdue to deal with the inherent problems of the G12 over at canon Rumours someone reckons there will be a G13 announced next week, we'll see. Let's just hope it's not just an announcement and that it will be available long before xmas unlike the EOS M!

PS
It had better be one up on the new Nikon P7700 or I might be tempted away

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow