ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Helena777
Forum MemberPosts: 53Gear list
Like?
Degrading quality in NEX system
Sep 7, 2012

Hi, I would like to post a thinking I am having these days:

Bought a Nex 7 two months ago, and the EVF was loose; I "repaired" it touching the dioptimeter, and now the evf screen moves only a little but is always in focus.

Reading over the net, I know now that the Nex 7 grip erodes fast, and another people have dust into the EVF. And we are talking of a camera of 1200€.

Also, the Nex 5N was a redesign of the Nex 5 in what appears to add mag alloy but in cheap manner: the flash dont touch the lens, it hangs in the air. And the accesory port cap dont fit with the flash perfectly like in Nex 5. Yes, I know that it is a wonder in high ISO and video, but things must be made well.

Knowing that Nex 3&5 was a piece of quality in their internal assembly, I question: Is Sony degrading the Nex system quality? ...not...yes by the tsunamis...yes by business tactics..???

What are your opinions about that?

-- hide signature --

One golden glance of what should be...

Helena777's gear list:Helena777's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-3 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX300 +4 more
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow