Started Sep 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NotThePainter
New MemberPosts: 12
Like?
RX100 lost some images
Sep 7, 2012

I've had my RX100 from the first day of the USA release. I love it, nice camera to carry around all the time and I do.

So last night I was out at dinner then hanging around town. I took about 20 or so shots at one place then started walking home. About halfway there I shot off another 10, then a few more down the street on the way home.

So I go to download them off the camera this morning and the first set of shots is missing! It was as if I had formatted the card and started over, but of course I didn't do anything like that. Lightroom doesn't see the earlier shots, Finder doesn't see the earlier shots. I didn't get switched to Movie mode, I didn't create another folder.

It would seem to me that if I had a card problem then all the shots would be gone, but I've only lost the shots from the first part of the evening. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow