Started Sep 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
slade riley
Regular MemberPosts: 146
Like?
Trains and Tripods Event at the Railroad Museum
Sep 6, 2012

OK, so I'm going to a Seminar at the Railroad Museum in about a week and I want to know what else I may want to bring. In addition to the seminar Friday night at the Museum I also get to snap pics in the museum Sat. Morning before the public enters. Any suggestions. I have my 60D, 4 batteries,430EX flash, a decent new tripod, and plan on bringing my 10-22mm, 50/1.8, and 28-300mm although not sure how useful the latter will be. Anything else I'm missing? I plan on using my Ipod and IR adapter to imitate the RC-6 remote trigger( so no hands on the 60D / already tried it and it works great). Seems like a nice oppurtunity to get some HDR images and I have seen some pictures of others who have had this oppurtunity and have walked out of there with some beautiful shots. Here is the link to the event:

http://www.csrmf.org/events-exhibits/whats-new/trains-a-tripods-photo-opportunity-a-lighting-seminar

Let me know what else I may want to bring, if anything.

Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow