A57 Images Are Soft!

Started Aug 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
hemi71cuda
Regular MemberPosts: 187Gear list
Like?
Re: @ Hemi71cuda:
In reply to hexar, Sep 5, 2012

Wow! This thread really took a turn last night! My apologies for unwittingly causing a scene to develop! LOL. Weeding out the nonsense, the info I've gleaned is that even when I think the subject is holding still enough, when indoors even a 1/50th SS is not fast enough to get reliably sharp images. I'll do some experimenting next time using higher ISO to get higher shutter speeds. I'll also see how the built in flash looks with some kind of diffuser on it while keeping an eye out for a good deal on the f20 flash.

hexar wrote:

Please make such tests in combination with these kind of shuttertimes with Non moving subjects and either steady hands ( that you might have ) or even better on a tripod.

However t check af accuracy I would never go with these telative slow shuttertimes and poor ligtning conditions in combi with a kid moving around as my main object.

Just a hint and please accept it as a good advice !

Cheerio and happy shooting !

hemi71cuda's gear list:hemi71cuda's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Sony SLT-A57 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Samyang 8mm F3.5 Aspherical IF MC Fisheye Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow