35-100 buyers remourse

Started Sep 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
DavidH202
Senior MemberPosts: 1,065
Like?
Re: 35-100 buyers remourse
In reply to digidownunder, Sep 3, 2012

It's a stellar, versatile lens!
Funny to read that a couple of you did the same thing I did.

I have spent much $$ over the past two years setting up a (profitable) digital darkroom- printing service, running a Epsons Pro 7900 and 9890 at our art gallery-custom frame shop. . I have 6 other HG and SHG lenses and still using my (2005)E-3. I have always wanted the 35-100, and in June bid and won one on eBay.I was really was afraid my wife would flip if she knew I'd made the lens purchase so I have withheld it from her

At about the same time I developed a pretty severe case of tendonitis in my right elbow and have yet to get to do any serious shooting to really give the lens a good workout.

I'm not sorry though, as I am anxiously awaiting the E-7 to put it on, and hope my arm is slowly improving, and I hope it is better by then.

I skipped the E-5 and have no interest in putting my SHG lenses on a m4/3 body so I feel justified in my purchase. My lenses wont spoil, I am sticking with Olympus, and I feel that they will deliver the full promise of the 4/3 system once the promised E-7 is released, with an even better sensor than any out there now in the system

David

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow