Started Sep 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 25,889Gear list
Like?
Re: Help with Benro Ballhead!
In reply to hybert46, Sep 3, 2012

hybert46 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I saw a few of you were recommending Benro travel angel tripod so I decided to order one and I just have received it. It looks fantastic but I have one slight problem with the B00 Ball head. I just cannot figure out how to release the quick plate from the ball head so that I can easily attach my camera to it. The plate won't slide out if the groove because there are two screws on each side that prevent it from sliding out. And the quick release lock knob just does not open enough so that I can unmount the plate directly.

Anyone has an idea?

Just looking at a picture of it, there's the lock and a release lever. . . Press the release lever to release the lock (the flip part with "Benro" on it, above the release lever). If it doesn't spring open fully, you should be able to turn the lock (while release lever is still pressed) clockwise until the QR plate can be readily extracted. It appears as if the Benro lever should be pointing out away from the clamp at a 90deg. angle to free the plate.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com

"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow