L- fever

Started Sep 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ThorkildC
ThorkildC Regular Member • Posts: 213
L- fever

I just got my new 70-200mm f4 L non IS the other day. It's my first 'L' - and I think it's the beginning of a long lasting friendship

Until now I'v been happily snapping along with my EF-S lenses. Normally I like my 55-250 IS - and until now I thought that it was OK with IQ ( .. I still think it is - when you hold it up against the low asking price).

I've been lucky to get a pair of good shots of the moon with the 55-250 ... So why not try a little shoot-out between the 55-250 and the L ? The weather is beautiful here and almost without clouds ... Both shots were made witin two minutes, my T3i was on a tripod and I used remote trigger.

(..The strange metadata ( 208mm) is because I used the shot from the 55-250mm to paste the 'L' shot into )

Now I know why I had to fork out the extra $ for the L ... Or should I say my first 'L' ? I will stil be using my 55-250 ... But I do think the 'L' is fantastic. Also in the early daylight with a motive 300 ft. away.

ThorkildC's gear list:ThorkildC's gear list
Canon PowerShot S110 Canon EOS 600D Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II +11 more
Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow