Started Sep 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jwang88
Regular MemberPosts: 163Gear list
Like?
DP2 M and SPP questions
Sep 1, 2012

I just bought the DP2 M and really amazed by the sharp image the little camera can take. Sometime I even think the image quality is better than my Canon 5D Mark III. I have one technical question for the camera here: When i set the Mode to Manual the histogram disappeared and the LCD image stay the same brightness no matter how you change the aperture or shutter speed so it is very difficult for me to judge the exposure.

Another question is for the SPP software: I wonder if it is possible to batch process a bunch images at the same time and is there a mask brush I can apply the settings only the certain part of the image? The lens chromatic aberration correction button is alway greyed out and I can only use the manual slider. Is there a way to use the automatic lens correction profile?

Thanks for any comments and information and I will upload some images here soon.

John

Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow