Started Sep 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
henning kraggerud
Regular MemberPosts: 358
Like?
Pentax-Ricoh could be first
Sep 1, 2012

What was my favourite camera in the days of Film?
Not my Nikon F100, but Contax T3, 35mm 2.8

I used to have that in one pocket and Olympus MIU II also 35mm 2.8 in the other loaded with another film.
So dont we already have digital eqvivalents?

Not for my use, both the Contax and the Miu was weather resistant with retractable prime lens. A pity I think that this hasnt been done digitally yet.

Both were FF also,but here it could be a trade off,between FF and small enough and with a slightly smaller sensor and SR. This small bodies is diffucult to keep from overheating(,but Sigma sort-of manages and body itself is thin enough for me )For all who possibly cannot live with sigma SD1M and SD2M because they operate like 2003,and-or that lens protrudes to much,or lack of SR,WR and good high ISO ,maybe here is a marked,for a non zoom,retractable lens, WR and SR,and fast to use compact.

What do you think?

By the way,I might buy the Sigma SD2M for low iso good weather use.

With small wideangles and short reg. distance the general problem used to be angled light rays hitting the sides of sensor I believe, but Ricoh already solved this good enough in their GXR M-mount module? at least for APC senzor size,not sure how much bigger a camera must be to use something like Leica M9 type setup.
--
lowlight macro ir

Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50) Sigma SD1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow