Why Are Local Camera Stores Failing?

Started Aug 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
A Subset
Senior MemberPosts: 1,880Gear list
Like?
Re: Why Are Local Camera Stores Failing?
In reply to dbledsoe, Sep 1, 2012

Sigh.

A rule of thumb that I try, not always successfully, to apply in my life is to take things as they are and try and work with them. I've found that the word, the concept, "should," really makes life a lot more difficult than it need be. The fact that my tire should hold air doesn't really matter when it doesn't. What matters is to find a new tire or a way to get my current tire to once again hold air.

Deciding how other people "should" be and act and know and ... whatever, is surely a recipe for disappointment and strife.

Maybe you "should" have thought to have the right strap with you before you left home!

Each of us is an individual, with our own sets of backgrounds, problems, attributes and desires in life. There is no "should," there only is what there is. We then have an opportunity to try and work with that. I should be rich and famous, but...

• A.

A Subset's gear list:A Subset's gear list
Minolta DiMAGE 7 Minolta DiMAGE A1 Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2 Ricoh GXR P10 28-300mm F3.5-5.6 VC Ricoh GR Digital IV +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow