Prague with the Panasonic GX1 + PanaLeica 25mm 1.4

Started Aug 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
TomJI
Junior MemberPosts: 27
Like?
Re: Prague with the Panasonic GX1 + PanaLeica 25mm 1.4
In reply to zenit_b, Sep 1, 2012

Thanks zenit_b! That's my favourite too! I edited the RAWs in Lightroom and exported to jpeg (or maybe tiff) to HDR in Photomatix. I'm still experimenting with the program really but each time I find a combination of settings I like I tend to save it as a preset and they become really useful.

Brackets: Sadly I can't remember exactly but they'll all have been either 5 or 7 shots at 1 stop increments. The GX1 handles bracketing so easily.

zenit_b wrote:

Hi tom I was interested in your shots since I have that lens and have also been using it for some HDR (like you only when the dynamic range of the camera gets exceeded)...

I like the HDRs - I dont think you have overdone them, they are probably about right - until we get u43 cameras with massive dynamic range it has to be part of our toolkit - otherwise we will just wont cope with really contrasty scenes. I particularly like the river scene with the rays of sun shining through...

What HDR program did you use ? How many brackets to the HDR shots ?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow