Cheesycam filter holder set

Started Aug 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
islandphotos
Regular MemberPosts: 111Gear list
Like?
Re: Cheesycam filter holder set
In reply to Liz Z., Aug 31, 2012

Received my Jens Faeber kit today (F.Y.I. signature required from USPS). I got the 52mm, so I could use existing filter collection. Installed in 5 mins, including cleaning the surfaces with rubbing alcohol. Looks like it part of the camera. Installed a 43 to 52 step-up ring, attached a 52mm filter. Still looked like it belonged. Check it out from my balcony. Things looked great, the I did a flash test series. With the holder, step-up and filter, it requires you to zoom in from full tele to +1.6, which is a little to the tele end (left of center) to rid your image of the shadow cast by the filter assembly. I don't see this as a big problem on my end, but you should be aware of this. A 43mm that Jens supplies will eliminate this. Spec when ordering! He doesn't make it real clear. I recieved my item in less than a week (from Germany - Glenn

islandphotos's gear list:islandphotos's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T9 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow