Started Aug 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rob Dixon
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
JUst got my 7D - very impressive
Aug 31, 2012

I received my 7D with 18-135 lens this afternoon. Have taken a few test shots (not worth posting) and am now studying the manual. This is my third Canon DSLR (previously 20D and then 550D) after 3 Minolta Dimages. I already have a 17-85 EF S lens and a 50mm prime. I used to have a Canon EOS 650 film camera. Reading the manual, the 7D seems very impressive, is very flexible, settings are easy to change and it is easy to use. Focusing very impressive so far. Once I can afford a Canon gp-e2 gps receiver, I shall, I think, be very happy. I look forward to reading about the 7D Mk II (or whatever it is called) when it is announced, but, at present, apart from an articulated touch screen (which not everyone might want) and which I don't think is vital, | cannot think what might persuade me to change again. Of course, that doesn't mean that I won't!

-- hide signature --

Rob Dixon
http://www.erros.co.uk - The Neural Database for the Internet

Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow