Camera you had the most fun with of all time?

Started Aug 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
OntarioJohn
Senior MemberPosts: 1,959Gear list
Like?
Re: Camera you had the most fun with of all time?
In reply to Shield3, Aug 31, 2012

Well I'm 70 before I'm 65 again. And boys and girls is, yes, humour. At least where I grew up. However I am somewhat old, walk with a cane, have 2 hearing aids which don't work too well, eat through a tube, and spend more time in doctor's waiting rooms than in my bed.

Take offense if you wish.

I simply refuse to sit in a chair waiting to die.

If you are not having fun, then change what you are doing.

And if you worry about what other people think NOTHING will get done.

I can buy whatever I want, I saved up, built the nest egg, and try to justify my purchases. For example I do not have that crazy expensive lens Sony put out. But there are 30 lenses in the collection, and many of them I paid less than 10 bucks for, because people don't know what to do with Dad's old Minolta gear.

I have a book on the a77 and have read it a dozen times, can I swap it for your book on humour?

I gotta quit, I'm unable to see through the tears from laughing.

Really, don't go to a comedy show. They call me pops, gramps, yell at me, ride my cane....and I laugh. So what. Have fun, lighten up.

BTW, I have a much used, scratched and dented X-370 Mini I'll let go for about 8 grand. It's museum ready. With 2 lenses. (I used to think 3 is too many!)

And an a100 that has been in the house since I got the a77. It however isn't worth much, it's not museum ready eh?

OntarioJohn's gear list:OntarioJohn's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow