Superb RX100 images are flooding the Web

Started Aug 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
smallcams
Senior MemberPosts: 3,297
Like?
Re: Superb RX100 images are flooding the Web
In reply to Evadremlu, Aug 31, 2012

Evadremlu wrote:

I have been watching the digital camera industry for a long time and most of the really new technical advances come in the small camera area. The Big Glass is the Old Stuff. Some of the most outstanding advances lately have come in the Camera Phone area. Checkout the Nokia 808 review. Its better than the RX100 in some areas.

I have, along with the iPhone and others, but they're even more tech. than I'm comfortable with. Irregardless of price, I just can't bring myself to try them because of the data plans associated with them. I could pay for the data plan, but I wouldn't use it to the fullest, and I'd be sucked into monthly charges. Or I could not pay for a data plan, but that wouldn't feel right either.

I made a promise to myself years ago to always have the BEST camera available that can fit in a belt pouch.

My screen name is already taken, but I'm sure there's some variations you could use to get the point across.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow