Started Aug 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Suller
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
RX100 with Clearviewer and Franiec grip
Aug 30, 2012

I wear glasses and have trouble seeing lcd screens, I am short sighted but my prescription means I also have reading glasses so I am either good up to 3 feet or 3 feet plus.

I wanted a compact camera to complement my DSLR and searched the internet for a solution to the vision problem. The hoodman loupe looked too cumbersome for a small compact but the clearviewer seamed just right so when i ordered the RX100 I got one.

I have to say I am very pleased with it, my view of the screen is perfect, it appears to make the screen brighter and it is very easy to manual focus even without the peaking.

With my glasses I do miss the very corners of the screen but that is a small price to pay for the level of vision.

I also bought one of Richard Franiec 's grips and again I am very pleased, it really makes the RX100 feel so much more secure in the hand especially holding the camera to the eye with the clearviewer.

I am very happy with both purchases and recommend them particularly if you have trouble with close vision.

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow