ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nito123
New MemberPosts: 19
Like?
Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 w/ 054 Ballhead
Aug 30, 2012

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to get some thoughts, opinions, and just comments in general about this tripod set up. Does anyone have this particular setup? If so what are your experiences with it? Can anyone recommend something similar to this set up that is close in price but maybe a different brand? Originally I was torn between this and the Manfrotto 055CXPRO4 but I think I am leaning more towards the 190 due to it's size, weight, and compactness. I am relatively new to DSLR photography so I want a very decent and somewhat versatile setup. The main reason for wanting a tripod is so that I can experiment with night time photography, I also want to try my hand at some time lapse and also just want a tripod for when I'm out hiking and want to capture some landscapes. I am not too tall (5'9") so I think I can work with the height of the 190. That mostly seems to be the main argument between the 190 and the 055. Oh I also forgot to add that my current set up is a Canon T4I 18-135mm and a nifty fifty so weight shouldn't be an issue. I don't plan on upgrading the body anytime soon but will probably add a longer zoom lens in the distant future.

Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow