Started Aug 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mgblack74
Senior MemberPosts: 1,589Gear list
Like?
D800 & 24 1.4 do a "trash the dress".
Aug 30, 2012

I had the pleasure of traveling to Bahamas to shoot a wedding at the beginning of August. 3 days of shooting actually. Friday was an engagement shoot, Saturday was the wedding, and Sunday we did a trash the dress shoot. This was a freelance assignment and since then I have become friends with the couple. A week later they had a reception in Toronto for those who couldn't make it down. So in a week I shot them on 4 different days! This is one of their images from Sunday's 'Trash the Dress'. You can see the groom's jacket floating out to sea at extreme right. That is The Cove resort in the background where they stayed. And yes I was in the water with them! No harm came to the camera or lens.

Technical:
D800
24 f/1.4 @ f/2
ISO 64
1/6400

Heavily downsized for email purposes, sorry, to 3mp.

-- hide signature --

"You're guaranteed to miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

mgblack74's gear list:mgblack74's gear list
Nikon D4s Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +4 more
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow