650D photo: Need your opinion please...

Started Aug 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ByronP
Regular MemberPosts: 465
Like?
Re: 650D photo: Need your opinion please...
In reply to Y0GI, Aug 30, 2012

I am not sure what is the subject of the image. That is, where is the eye to go. You could crop the image so all that shows is eye candy and it would be very, very pretty or you could crop for the duck. with far less background. But, this is all personal style, what feels good to YOU. Unless you are selling your images, what is important is what represents you.

In my opinion, it really doesn't matter what others think, it is what turns you on...some will like how you shape your images and others won't. What matters in my opinion is what turns your gut on and that becomes your style.

My style is close ups, not grand scenes and I live in Grand Country...Estes Park, the gateway to the Rockies. Some of my friends don't like say closeup of a flower without seeing the whole plant...so they can identify it. What turns me on is showing a world we barely see with our eyes that I can capture with a camera. That is what I like and to hell with what others like.

BP

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow