Started Aug 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PaulM2
Senior MemberPosts: 2,639
Like?
Z-990 the un-problem
Aug 30, 2012

In a previous post, I informed you that my z-990 had died. No power at all.

Went the route of contact with Kodak, but you can read all that from my previous post. So I was no longer a z-990 user with little or no future to have it fixed..

Today the UPS guy arrived about 5:00PM with a package for me.

This contained a z-990 camera, in the box with all the bells and whistles.

Thru the efforts of a KTF forum member, Billx08 , I now have again, a working Z-990.

Installed my SD card, a set of batteries and outdoors I went. Now at this time of year approaching 6:00PM is not my ideal time of day to take pictures here in the Southern Tier of New York State. Very "hilly"here and the place I live, Nunda, is in a valley.

I managed a few quick shots and below you can see that I am back using the Z-990. Nothing great, but what a pleasure to use the camera again.

Part of the deal with Bill was to send him some shots of the village of Nunda, NY which I will take in the next few days and later on some fall foliage shots. But for now have a look at the ones below.

A big thanks to all who have commented on my previous posts and a special thanks to our Billx08.
Paul

A shot of my favorite bush here at the apartment complex a "Rose Of Sharron" Two years ago, it was cut way back and had very few blossoms last year Doing well this year.

This is a plant around a base of a tree. It was Back-Lit and really shows the ability of the z-990 at handling RED as a color.

And this last shot is a tree top, a very tall tree,(75/100 Ft), at the end of our parking area. I wanted to check out the full zoom and besides the sky certainly was BLUE.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow