d700 wideangles - which one?

Started Aug 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
rtf
rtf
Regular MemberPosts: 256Gear list
Like?
Re: d700 wideangles + kit bag for the following...?
In reply to Jurwees, Aug 29, 2012

Thanks for the info. I realise that it's never a straightforward decision when buying any camera gear. I have decided to initially go for a Nikon 16-35 f4 vr. Ordered it today from Ffordes photographic (www.ffordes.com). Great to deal with by the way. Well I said that it was to go on my recently purchased mint D700, well it's going to have to go on my D800 that I picked up from Ffordes today. Four hours ago actually, I have yet to take it out of the box, but I thought I would have a beer and ask you this question first. Can anyone recommend a camera bag that will hold the following kit?

Nikon D800 + D700 both fitted with grips. If possible I want to have both cameras fitted with the following lenses while in the bag - Nikon 105 F2 dc and the 16-35 f4 vr.

I will also need somewhere to put 4 flashguns, a 50mm, and somewhere for the usual collection of batteries, filters, and general bits and pieces.

I'm in the UK, so if anyone out there can advise on a bag that will hold the above could you let me know the make and model and I'll chase one up.

Okay I had better check out the D800 and see if it's a money eating devil, or an angel in disguise!.
Cheers.
RTF.

rtf's gear list:rtf's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow