ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bennygsr
Regular MemberPosts: 182
Like?
Clinical photography - high quality not
Aug 29, 2012

Hi,

I am an allied health practitioner looking to start taking more pictures in my clinical setting.

I have multiple SLR's and know a bit about the different types, but I don't know if what I am after exists:

A camera, I guess not unlike a web cam, that can take my clinical pics, and upload them straight into either a seperate folder or into my practice management software - which is on mac network. Perhaps a bit like a tethered setup for a studio pro, but without the expensive software, and equipment!

I would be after reasonable quality point and shoot with macro ability. low mega pixel is fine as I only need a record, but low light speed would be a bonus.

WIFI connectivity to "stream" the file direct to the computer without cable would be awesome.

If anyone can recommend anything, or point me along a particular track, that would be awesome.

(please note I'm reposting this from open talk forum and was suggested I go to the PC forums. Link to previous info I've received is here - http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1018&thread=42336045

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow