Question to Web Site Developers

Started Jan 19, 2003 | Discussions thread
Jon H
New MemberPosts: 13Gear list
Like?
Re: Dreamweaver and Fireworks
In reply to Duncan Burt, Jan 22, 2003

Duncan

Just to follow up my earlier post on Dreamweaver and all the other supporting votes: I honestly don't think it needs "getting to grips with" so don't be scared of it - if you just need straightforward HTML formatting, tables, links to image files etc etc they are genuinely easy to achieve. The beauty of DW is the way it acts as a clear interface between you and the HTML code. Keep the Properties window open and you'll only need to use a handful of commands - plus the power is there underneath for later if you choose to try out some of the less-basic aspects of HTML. I suggested looking out for magazine giveaways but ytou could also scout around for people getting ride of their "old" versions of DW (there have been versions 1-4 prior to the current MX) and as I said earlier, even version 1 is a powerful tool that will serve you well. Just avoid people offloading copies of programs they have upgraded from!

Duncan Burt wrote:
Yep, the general opinion is that Dreamweaver is the industry
standard, so I will eventually get to grips with it.

Jon H's gear list:Jon H's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S9100 Fujifilm X-S1 Pentax K100D
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MarkNew
BooNew
ingNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow