ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
irmao1
Forum MemberPosts: 94Gear list
Like?
S95 Paris Shot's Gallery
Aug 28, 2012

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to share my small gallery with you.

Please leave your comments. I truly loved to read your comments as i'm going to upgrade to a dslr...

All of them are taken with canon powershot S95 .I also bought the Kit from Lensmate. It lets me enjoy my camera with some nice features, like polarizers, close-ups and ND filters. Very nice Kit. I recommend this to everyone that owns a S95.

Thanks a lot.

This is from a set taken in Paris, in the Tour Montparnasse (56º floor) at the Sunset. I Think it's better than Tour Eiffel. Here you can see 360º over Paris.

Picture taken in Trocadero, with Tour Eiffel and Tour Montparnasse on the back. Note that this is with a Canon Powershot S95. Really good machine. I love it.

This is in Paris also but inside Notre Dame.

My garden in Portugal.

Picture taken with my improvised studio made with a box and a couple of lights. I think the result is nice.

My family.

A new angle from Tour Eiffel with a little PP in DPP.

A nice picture of sacre coeur in Paris.

A panning shot in Portugal. Boat competition.

A panning shot in Portugal. Boat competition.

Prairie in Portugal - Figueira da Foz

Chateau des versailles - Paris. Domaine de Marie Antoinette.

A "must visit" in Paris.

Chateau des versailles - Paris.

Notre Dame. Île de la cité.

Île de la Cité - Paris

Paris - Tour Eiffel.

irmao1's gear list:irmao1's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +1 more
Canon PowerShot S95
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow