ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
snapshot09
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,512
Like?
Latest RX100 Review: DCRP
Aug 27, 2012

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/sony/dsc_rx100-review

"While it's not perfect, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 is the closest thing to having an SLR-in-your-pocket that I've seen yet. While Canon tried the big sensor in a fixed lens camera thing with the PowerShot G1 X, that model is ungainly, to say the least.

Overall, the Cyber-shot RX100's photo quality is excellent. It's as close as you'll get to having an interchangeable lens camera or D-SLR in your pocket (the Canon PowerShot G12 is also very good, but is huge by comparison).

The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 is easily one of the top compact cameras on the market. For those looking for a pocketable companion to their interchangeable lens camera or D-SLR: here it is. At $650, it's not cheap, and the fact that you have to visit Sony's website to view the manual drives me nuts. Even so, those issues, along with the others I raised above, aren't even close to keeping me from giving the RX100 my highest recommendation."

Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon PowerShot G12 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow