Started Aug 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MightyMike
Forum ProPosts: 30,918
Like?
I Think I Have To Find A New Film Developer
Aug 27, 2012

So the place I'm going is a small mom and pop shop, they have been ok but there are a few issues with some of the rolls that are bugging me. at times there have been variations in the exposure not explainable by camera issues. My guess is the place isn't using the freshest chemicals or isn't cleaning the feeding machine very well.

In this set you'll see some blue casting in parts of the frames, that wasn't anything to do with the camera or scanner and the film was kept decent, it happened at the time of development.

The first 3 are from downtown Toronto the rest are from around the house.

-- hide signature --

Mike from Canada

"I am not a great photographer! God is a great creator! All I do is capture His creation with the tools He has provided me."

'I like to think so far outside the box that it would require a telephoto lens just to see the box!' ~ 'My Quote :)'

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?sort_order=views%20DESC&first_this_page=0&page_limit=180&&emailsearch=mighty_mike88%40hotmail.com&thumbnails=

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow