Started Aug 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Doug Brown
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,866
Like?
Women's topless protest in Toronto ....
Aug 27, 2012

Although the provincial laws of Ontario say it is legal for women to sunbathe topless in the province, some officials at the city's Parks And Rec Dept. have decided all on their own to apply the law selectively.

Women are being harrassed with nuisance fines for doing what they have the legal right to do, sunbathe topless.

Yesterday, the women struck back with a topless march along the main street of The Beaches area. About thirty women participated in the parade which brought traffic, both vehicular and pedestrian, to a screeching halt.

Since it seemed like such a whimsical event to cover, I decided to go casual and leave the DSLR at home. Just brought the E-PL3 w/40-150mm and the E-PM1 w/ 9-18mm mZuiko lenses.

There is one photo and a video clip in the link below.

For the video, I was just using the E-PM1 in video mode as a tape recorder, since I'd left my recorder at home, trying to get a quote from the leader of the protest for the article. The LCD was at such an angle, and wearing sunglasses while shooting it, that I couldn't really see if she was in the frame or not. When I got home it was a pleasant surprise that she is more or less in focus and in the frame throughout, so I included the video clip in the article.

WARNING If you click on this link there is nudity, both in the photo and video clip. If you are on a work computer it really wouldn't be a good idea to view this material.

http://torontowide.blogspot.com/2012/08/topless-protest-in-beaches-warning.html

Douglas Brown

Olympus PEN E-PL3 Olympus PEN E-PM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow