ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
agerundajr
Junior MemberPosts: 30
Like?
M4/3 Adapter for Nikon lens to GH2
Aug 27, 2012

Hey All,

Finally, I've purchased a GH2 and it should be here in a couple of days. Whilst I'm waiting I'm looking at the necessary accouterments that I'll be needing and one such gizmo is a Nikon lens adapter. I called B & H this morning and they suggested either the Vello adapter for $75 or the Adaptimax for $379!

I was a bit shocked to learn that there wasn't at least one option that split the difference in price. I understand that the Adaptimax offers the aperture control and that it's probably built to higher specifications but c'mon. That $300 bucks could go a long way towards SD cards, legacy lenses, etc.

I'd consider the Rainbow Imaging adapter if I could get a positive recommendation here as to first hand experience on build quality, etc. I'm in NYC but Rainbow doesn't have a retail store so there's no way to inspect their products in advance.

Of course, I'm open to any and all suggestions about adapters from other makers.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow