Do I have to sell my Canon 60D for a nex 7?

Started Aug 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Patrizia
Regular MemberPosts: 125Gear list
Like?
Do I have to sell my Canon 60D for a nex 7?
Aug 27, 2012

Hi everyone,

I know i'm asking a question others may have asked, but I'm so insicure about that and I'd like some advice. First let me tell you I've got a Canon 60D and I'm quite satisfied with it. I'm not a pro and most times I don't even use all the possibilities the camera offers I usually use P TV AV M and the preset settings (portrait, landscape ecc). Lately I've got a problem with my shoulder and the doctor says I should'nt go around with heavy bags, so, here is the point. I thought i could move to a mirrorless cameras and one of the best is, I understand, Sony nex 7 (good is also a nex 5N but it has got differences I read both the reviews). So I'm here to ask if it is the right choice or if I'm going to regret my Canon and why. I ca't keep both as I saw the nex is pretty expensive and to get the money for it I have to sell all my equipment (Tamron 17 - 50 and canon 70 - 300 usm and the fotocamera).
Thanks in advance

Patrizia

Patrizia's gear list:Patrizia's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS
Canon EOS 60D Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow