Interesting Legal Judgement

Started Aug 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Boomanbb
Contributing MemberPosts: 619Gear list
Like?
Would Jesus argue about an issue this much?
In reply to Biggs23, Aug 27, 2012

Being the son of two pastors, I don't remember my Mom or Dad telling me a story about Jesus arguing a point into the ground. If you truly believe in God and feel that while operating a business you can pick and choose who you serve, then you should have enough faith in God to believe in another way of making money that does not compromise your beliefs.

Clearly stated in the Bible is scripture that points out man is expected to follow the rule of law, it is a sin not to. Nothing happens without God's power, therefore all governments have their basis in God. Believers know that they are not of this world, but they must be model citizens within this world while they are here. If you don't like the law, CHANGE IT.

Constantly arguing the point that you have the right to do business with who you choose (when all the facts state the opposite) is going to make you look like a fool. We all must live by law.

Ben

Boomanbb's gear list:Boomanbb's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS M Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow