just got 7d, I am really frustrated right now.

Started Aug 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
mforbes
Regular MemberPosts: 378Gear list
Like?
Re: Probably operator error
In reply to mmullen, Aug 27, 2012

The evidence is clear, look at his website, obviously the OP did not just take up photography with the purchase of his 7D. If his 7D was not a lemon as most are not, he would not be on here seeking guidance. How many times does this same topic have to be repeated before you people take the high road and just say, bummer you got one of the bad 7Ds, exchange it or send it in that is all you can do. But no, you have to blame the lens, the user, the filter, the PP, the magnetic field, you are not helping anybody.

I just purchased 3 Camera bodies for my business, not Canon, and one of them had a focus issue, it happens, big deal. I just swapped it and the second one was fine. As far as evidence, the OP is using center single point on a static subject and can't get proper focus, what more do you need, barometric pressure readings and a palm reader?

For the record, I had the same issue with the 7D, here is an example http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattforbes/5410772187/sizes/l/in/photostream/

mforbes's gear list:mforbes's gear list
Canon PowerShot A720 IS Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Nikon D3 Nikon D700 +35 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow