different states of flowers at same time on the tree (X100)

Started Aug 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
skimble
Senior MemberPosts: 6,167Gear list
Like?
Thanks Michael..
In reply to Zagato, Aug 27, 2012

appreciated your kind words, i will try to keep up posting from this wonderful place but after living here for 15years now it becomes routine to see this special plants and one tend not to give it that much attention any more. The same is with the wildlife people tend to not value what's in their backyard just for the reason its always there.

Worst of all are the humans who think they can correct the nature (which were messed up by humans) by introducing bugs or other method. Or the once who think if they go out and kill what's told to be to many of this specimen or that specimen. They often do more harm to other creatures and kill in the end everything which comes in front of their gone (no one there to control).

But nature is very capable to look after itself if we just stop interfering with it and let it heal. The same people will say I have no idea but will do nothing about reducing carbon emission. Well such is life, we can destroy this wonderful place and most likely we will be gone as well but nature will re-evolve. It means nothing to the earth 1million years.
Gee did I get of track lol
Cheers,
Siggi

skimble's gear list:skimble's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 70D
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow