photoshop sale

Started Aug 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
andyfl
Junior MemberPosts: 43
Like?
Re: EO, you need to get out more often.....
In reply to tjstyphon1, Aug 26, 2012

tjstyphon1 wrote:

digititus wrote:

andyfl wrote:

digititus wrote:

andyfl wrote:

digititus wrote:

I just got an A77 kit for over $600 off the current price from Amazon and B&H. That deal is not available to many people. So, fair or not, it happens, and it is legitimate.

I take it you are not referring to the sony rewards deal that expired a few weeks ago. I tried to get in on that one but missed out on it and have been hoping to find another deal like that one again - as I would like to get the A77 kit as well.

Andy

I was indeed referring to the Sony Rewards deal for cardholders. And yes that deal has now expired.

Ok. Thanks for the reply. My Sony card arrived a couple days after the sale ended

Andy

You should have posted a request for a card holder to purchase it for you. The cardholder could have had it drop shipped to your address. Cardholder would have received the reward points for his trouble. Oh well, a little late now.

You still get $200 off though. Not as good as last month's deal but better than nothing!

True, but that is more than I can do. As it was, the really good deal was pushing it for me.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow