Started Aug 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
john10001
Contributing MemberPosts: 622
Like?
LX7 - Measurement Units
Aug 26, 2012

In manual focus mode on the LX7, can you choose between your units of measurement or is it fixed depending on the options you select when you first switch on the camera? Or Is it fixed based on the region you buy the camera in?

One of the things I was most annoyed about with the LX5 is I was stuck with metric system in manual mode when I use the Imperial System e.g. feet and inches. I believe it was because I selected my region as the UK when I first switched on the LX5 when I got it yet here in the UK we are mixed so half people use imperial and half metric we are not fully one system or the other. I just happen to prefer imperial as its what I understand and was annoyed they removed the option to change the units of measurement in the LX5 when you could in the LX3.

If I do eventually upgrade to an LX7 from the LX5 this knowledge will probably determine where I buy the camera from if the measurement system is region based I'll probably get one from the US if I do get one.

So if you have the LX7 at the moment, please let us know whether you can change the units of measurement or if it is fixed.

-- hide signature --

Kind Regards,

John

Born in the United Kingdom of Great Britain. I reject EU citizenship.

Pentax Espio Mini / Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 / Now someone please sell me their K-5 on eBay for a low price ;)!
_ _

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow